Sunday, February 27, 2011

Waiting for Spring!

Well the weather has been teasing us here a bit on the Eastern Coast of NC. I am ready for Spring!!!

And I am so ready to open up the windows and let the fresh air in!. Did some heavy duty cleaning Friday evening, and did a wee bit of redecorating. What do you think?






The top picture has some items that were found in the family attic, an old ledger of receipts from Piner Brothers Fish House, an old Sunday School book, glasses and a coin purse.


The second picture is the cupboard re-decorated. The lamb in the bottom right corner was made by Judy Indersoll. I made the pinkeep.

The third picture is the living room fireplace mantle. The picture is of my husband's dad as an infant. I collect white ironstone.

The last picture is in our master bedroom. Again, the white ironstone, old clocks and pictures of my children. The clothing hanging on the shelf reflected in the mirror were my husband's fathers as an infant.

I hope this Spring brings you all good health and Hope in the future.

Prim blessings,
Becki

1 comment:

  1. WOW! First let me say thank you for entering our giveaway and I had to stop over to see you, Im glad I did, I am now your newest follower.
    Thanks Again
    Heather

    ReplyDelete