Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saturday pickins

I had a nice Saturday out yard sailing. No estate sales this weekend but the local Presbyterian church had a Junque Sale. It is a good thing I carried a tote in with me because I left with a load. My best find was 10 tin window candles, all for $2.00, and they all work too!  I also picked up an old cutting board, wood spoons, three small tart tins, a small copper pineapple mold, and a metal carrier you can use for small vases for flowers or two taller bottles as a soap dispenser - the possibilities are endless. I ended up using Briwax on the cutting board and on the wood spoons and made a vignette beside the stove. I put a small wax flicker votive in the tart pan. I will post pictures soon.

I also picked up a quilted shower curtain. I think I will just use it a light-weight throw.

Well, bye for now as the computer battery is LOW......

Blessings,
Becki

No comments:

Post a Comment