Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back to work??!!

My week of recovery is over tomorrow, and I go back to a loaded desk :(    I did, however, get a lot of other things done this week at home, spring cleaning, redecorating, etc... My husband and I went to check out our booth and to drop off some new items and re-arrange. Things are moving well there and we couldn't be happier! For the two weeks I have been there I have met the booth rent and am working on profit!! That has motivated me to get back to work on some projects that I have in the shed so I can get them in the booth.

I can't believe Easter is here!  Church special at the waterfront Easter morning (6 am) and then to breakfast at the fellowship hall. John Conner always outdoes himself. Thank you Jesus for your everlasting gift!

I hope you all have a blessed week!

Becki

No comments:

Post a Comment